- Dynamic, creative solutions
- Addressing customer’s needs
- Latest technology
- Project Management
At J C Butko Engineering our design division can provide 2D Detailed Shop Drawings through to highly detailed 3D Cad Models of various components. Whether it is Mechanical, Structural Framework, Vessel & Piping Design, or Site Installation Layouts we have supporting software to suit most needs.
The benefits of 3D CAD Models are:
- 3D CAD outputs allow clients to interact with the design onscreen using freeware on their own Mac or PC.
- Easily create interactive cross sections through the model.
- Models can be shaded or rendered to reflect the finished product.
- Isometric or perspective views can be accurately generated from the model.
- Mechanical Models can be animated for design checks and analysis.
- 2D Shop Drawings are produced from 3D Models eliminating redraw errors.
The CAD packages we have support a large variety of file types and we can produce a range that suit various applications like engineering analysis, CNC, or CAM applications. With our in house CNC Lathes and Mills complicated components can be manufactured direct from the 3D Model with a high level of accuracy.