Our Pipework & Pressure Systems business unit provides a wide range of products and services to satisfy our clients’ needs in the engineering and construction industry.
We are conversant with all aspects of pressure piping, refrigeration piping and stainless steel pipework to meet specific codes of compliance.
We understand and match the needs for stainless and carbon steel piping and bulk handling in the wine, food, dairy, petrochemical, mining, oil & gas and manufacturing industries.
We know that our customers don't just look to us to supply pipework; they rely on us for our industry knowledge and our willingness to go the extra mile to meet their requirements, and trust us to deliver the best quality product on time and at a competitive price.
- Shop spooling
- Skid units, pipe racks / pre-assembled units & site installation
Pipework & Pressure Systems
- Stainless steel, carbon steel, duplex, chrome, titanium and aluminium
- Piping designed for high pressure and/or corrosive applications
- Pipe sizes 25NB to 1500NB
- Development of drawings from simple layouts / schematics into working fabrication / installation drawings (provide as-built drawings)
- Surface protection: Sand Blasting, Painting, Hot Dip Galvanising, Powder Coating and Fusion Bonded Epoxy Coating.
- Non-destructive testing by arrangement
- General Mechanical Engineering
- Pressure Vessels – AS1210 & ASMEVIII
- Process Piping – ASME B31.3 & AS4041
- Pipe Sizes: 1/2" up 60" Diameter
- Piping & Control Systems
- Pipe Header Systems & Manifolds
- Pipe Racks / Skid Units / Pre-Assembled Units
- Heat Exchangers
- Tanks - API 620, API 650 & AS1692
- Orbital Welding
- Ducting’s / Cyclones / Hoppers
- Repair & Refurbishment to existing installations
- Fast Response to clients urgent requirements
- Fast track project delivery as required
- Plant Shutdowns & Turnarounds
- Turnkey Projects
- Processes - SMAW,GTAW, GMAW, Submerged Arc Welding, Orbital Welding
- Welding Specification Standards - ASME1X Boiler & Pressure Vessel Code Welding
- ASME 1X & AS3992 Welding Procedures
- Welder Approval/Qualification - ASME 1X – AS3992
- Materials - Carbon, Stainless, Duplex, Chrome,, Inconel, Titanium, & Aluminium
- Project Management
- Engineering Design & Detailing
- Cranage & Lifting Management